As treatments are strictly by appointment, please call in advance to book.
Simply call, text or email during our clinic hours.
Please note that we don't answer calls outside of clinic hours or during another patients treatment. If we are unable to take your call please leave us a message we'll get back to you as quickly as we can.
As a busy clinic, it is essential that we receive notice 24 hours in advance if you are unable to keep your appointment. This allows us to keep appointments available for other patients.
If we do not receive 24 hours notice a cancellation fee will be applied.
Treatments cost £30 for a 30-minute appointment and £60 for an hour.
Initial treatments take an hour, this allows time for consultation, assessment and time to discuss your issue and treatment.
Please note that our prices were due to increase in April 2020 but as a result of the Coronavirus, we have postponed our price increase until later in the year.
We have a cafe in the building and a waiting room in the clinic where they can sit. Alternatively you're welcome to bring them into the treatment room with you.
The following are considered by the government Covid19 red flag and as such CANNOT under any circumstances receive treatment at the present time.
• Those shielding vulnerable family members and those who have been in contact with anyone suffering from Covid-19
• Anyone currently receiving treatment for cancer, suffering lung conditions or is post-operative
• Experiencing post-COVID-19 circulatory complications (deep vein thrombosis, micro-embolisms, stroke symptoms or pulmonary embolism)
• Heart & respiratory conditions
• Suppressed immune systems
Copyright © All Rights Reserved